I was tagged by Mary Anne to list 7 weird things about me then I get to tag 7 people to do the same. Alright, I'll play along and get your barf bag ready! Here is my list...
1. I can spread my toes...Spread 'em like buttah! I can pick up things and even pinch you with my toes! If I can only figure out how to type on my keyboard, I could be sewing and blogging at the same time. Talk about multi-tasking!
2. I can also multi-task while I'm in the loo! No explanation required.
3. Love eating Doritos chips with bananas!
4. I don't like beef jerky. It looks like a muscle tissue from a cadaver I dissected in Anatomy and Physiology lab(college). Gross! Same reason I can't eat steak or big slab of meat of any kind. If I see veins, forget it. I'm done eating!
5. I'm double-jointed. I can hyper-extend my elbows and freak out my friends and co-workers.
6. Don't sneak up behind me or scare the living daylight out of me coz you'll end up in the ER! It's just reflex, I guess. I'll hit/slap you sooo hard...So, don't even think about it. Just ask my co-workers and friends, they'll show you the welts and bruises I lovingly bestowed upon them. I'm serious!
7. I love the smell of a brand spankin' new crispy dollar bill. It smells like rubber cement! I know, again with the rubber cement.
And an extra info about me...I love trying on ho-ho or prostee shoes, you know high heels that are at least 4 inches tall. The raunchier, the better! LOLOLOL!!!! Next time you go shopping, stop by the shoe department and try on a few pairs! Walk across the room. No, don't walk...SASHAY! Strut like you own the place or that corner. Oh, and bring a couple of friends to help you get up when you fall. Don't forget to bring a camera. And try not to twist your ankle, ok?!
There! You probably think I'm a freak. I could list more but I don't want to scare you. Hmmm...who am I going to tag? I'm tagging Monica and Mimi, Pam, Sharon, Jen, May Britt, Missy and Nicole. Your turn ladies!
BTW, my friend Sharon is new to blogland. Please check out her blog and give her a big bloggy love! A very talented lady who has an impressive quilt collection. You see, she used to own a quilt shop. Her fabric stash is to die for! We are talking scads and scads of wonderful fabrics here people! I took a class from her and we became friends instantly. And because I'm SPECIAL! A few of my endearing qualities are listed above. Nah, she didn't have a choice but to be friends with me coz I was the annoying and demanding one in the class! She had to find a way to shut me up! LOL! Anyway, please hop on over and have a look-see!